Sunday, April 25, 2010

Plan for Week 6

Hello, everyone!

We ran 6 miles at Los Gatos Creek Trail yesterday! That has to be the farthest that I have EVER ran :) The great part is that it felt amazing! The first 2 miles and the last 2 miles were the best. It was weird, I would have expected that the last couple miles would have been the most painful, but it was the middle two. I think it has something to do with the fact that I knew I was on the home stretch to the end, and I could keep my mind focused on that.

So here's my workout plan for this week:

Monday - Bodypump class (weight training)
Tuesday - 3.5 Mile run at Cisco campus
Wednesay - REST
Thursday - Bodypump (6AM) and 3.5 Mile run at Cisco campus
Friday - 4 Mile run with Running Club at YMCA
Saturday - 3 Mile run at San Tomas Trail and Bodypump (11:45am)

I am feeling stronger and stronger each week! It is great to have a goal ahead of you (for me, its the Napa to Sonoma 1/2 marathon in July) to keep you energized and motivated to continue with a program, even if you may not feel like it. I've never finished a workout, and felt like I should not have done it today if it is apart of the program I have for myself. It is always an accomplishment!

Its a beautiful day today, and I am stuck inside at work. BOO. Well, I am going to try and make the most of it and get as much as possible done while it is slow here. I ran an easy 2 miles at the gym this morning, and I think my body is still running on the endorphines because I feel energized! SO blessed that none of my muscles are hurting after my 6 miler yesterday! Yay, God!

1 comment: