Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SPIRIT CAPE!!



Hey all -

So I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I received the Spirit Cape this week for Team Challenge. You're probably thinking "What in the world is a spirit cape?".. So let me tell you...

Each week an individual from the team is chosen to receive the Spirit Cape for the week and add your own insignia to the cape with puffy paint, embroidery, etc. You are chosen to have the Spirit Cape by showing much enthusiasm and spirit, doing really well on fundraising for that particular week, or standing out in some positive way that week. I received the cape this week for having a great fundraising week last week :)

I was shocked but very excited to find out this great news. I also had a lot of fun personalizing the cape!

Tomorrow I am waking up early, early to take Bodypump in the morning (6am) then Cisco run after work at 6:15 tomorrow evening. I guess I had better get some sleep so I have the energy of my convictions tomorrow.

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn! It looks great! Is that puffy paint? you are super talented! Great message underneath it :) I'm not sure if I'm going to Cisco or Los Gatos today for my run! See you Saturday hopefully!

    ReplyDelete