Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week One Completed

Hello All!

So Week 1 of 16 finished successfully. My achilles is fully recovered, and I still 9 miles of training in this week. Plus its been BEAUTIFUL weather out here in California. :)

Goals for Week 2
1) Running on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
2) Weight Training Tuesday and Thursday
3)Fundraising Clinic Tuesday evening
4)8 hours of sleep per night
5) Eat reasonably healthy!
6) Weekly Mileage: 14 Miles
7) Get to 75% of my donation goal

I wasn't able to make it to the group training yesterday, but I made sure to stop by the gym and get my 3 miles in to stay on schedule! Unfortunately this month is going to make it difficult to make it to the Saturday group runs because of a 5k race, my athletes have a track meet and work. :( But I will be able to make it to the Tues/Thurs evening mentor lead trainings!

Ok, well I have to get up EAARRRLYYY for work tomorrow so I'd better get to bed very soon!

Everyone, have an awesome week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you last night at the Fundraiser clinic! Well you completed goal number 3 for week 2! yay!

    I am doing the Mermaid Series too! YAY! I'm doing the 10k for the first time so we shall see what happens. haha

    ReplyDelete